The UTS Business Society offers you a taste of life beyond university with exclusive presentations and programs from our sponsors that bridge the gap between study and the working world. We also give you the chance to create life-long friendships with discounted ticket prices to several social events held every semester.
Benefits of Becoming a Member
By becoming a member, you will be able to gain access to a range of social and vocational development opportunities, including:
- Career seminars and presentations: Run in conjunction with our sponsors including Deloitte, KPMG, Ernst & Young, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia.
- The annual UTS Business Society Orientation Camp: Don’t start uni not knowing anyone – get to know your peers early!
- Intervarsity programs: Compete against other universities for the glory of the Intervarsity Cup!
- End-of-semester parties: Come celebrate with us as we say goodbye to exams and another semester!
- A monthly e-newsletter: Outlining upcoming events and career development opportunities from our sponsors.
- Access to exclusive offers: Visit our “Exclusive Offers” page for more details.
How to Join
For just $15, a world of opportunity will be open to you! By signing up, members receive a lifetime membership (3 years-the standard length of an undergraduate Business degree at UTS) and all the benefits that come with it!