Welcome to your site! This is your homepage, which is what most visitors will see when they come to your site for the first time.
“OUR MISSION: ENHANCE, IMPROVE & ENRICH THE UNIVERSITY EXPERIENCE OF OUR MEMBERS BY FOSTERING AN ACTIVE, ENTHUSIASTIC AND OPERATIONAL COMMUNITY AND PROVIDING EXTENSIVE OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT”
UTS Business Society (BSoc) is a dynamic student-run organisation, representing the body of students studying an undergraduate degree at the UTS Business School. With a current membership base of over 3500 students, we are one of the largest and most successful societies on campus and in 2016 was honoured to be awarded ‘Club of the Year’.
With the full support of the UTS Business School and ActivateUTS and across our 7 portfolios, Careers, Education, IT, Marketing, Social Justice, Socials and Sports, BSoc strives to enhance, improve and enrich the social lives and careers aspirations of all UTS Business Students. We are dedicated to motivating and challenging our members, creating opportunities for students through the facilitation of educational, vocational and social development programs and events and establishing a reliable and trusting support network for personal and professional development.
- We coordinate and facilitate several student products, events and programs each year, including:
- Careers opportunities and competitions that improve student’s employability and soft skills
- Social events including O’Camp, Frat Party and Annual UTS BSoc Ball
- Educational and Career orientated publications such as the Careers Guide
- Student-focused development programs such as mentoring and exam workshops
- Sporting events including Bubble Soccer and social sport competitions
- Volunteering opportunities within the community.
Whilst academic study is very important, it is often intangible experiences and characteristics, such as those promoted by BSoc, that separates a ‘good’ candidate from a ‘great’ candidate. As a society, we aim to ensure that all students, whether just starting out or graduating, can make well-informed, all-encompassing decisions, learn from first-hand experiences and potentially identify and pursue a career path, which they best fit.
This is a page with some basic contact information, such as an address and phone number. You might also try a plugin to add a contact form.